Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Prayer Which I Heard


In church I heard a lady in the pew next to me saying a prayer.  It was so sweet and sincere that I just had to share with you:-

"Dear Lord,

This has been a tough two or three years.

You have taken:

My favourite actor Patrick Swayze.

My favourite pop singer Michael Jackson.

My favourite Blues Singer Amy Winehouse.

My favourite actress Elizabeth Taylor.

My favourite football manager Bobby Robson.

My favourite golfer Seve Ballesteros

And now my favourite singer Whitney Houston.

I just wanted you to know that:

My favourite politicians* are:

Amateur Plunderers

Mahuthir,

Najeeb,

Leong Sick,

Ibrahymm A,

Ahmud I,

Nasri,

Muhiiddin,

Hisyamuddin”



* This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Picture Source: Source: http://i.dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment