We hold on to so many things that cause us a great deal of pain, stress and suffering – and instead of letting them all go, instead of allowing ourselves to be stress free and happy – we cling on to them.
Not anymore for my old classmate, Chan Yeong Shin!
Yeong Shin embraced change and gave up 15 things and this is making his life a lot easier and much, much happier.
These are the 15 things recommended by Luminita Saviuc of Purposefairy:
- Give up your need to always be right
- Give up your need for control
- Give up on blame
- Give up your self-defeating self-talk
- Give up your limiting beliefs
- Give up complaining
- Give up the luxury of criticism
- Give up your need to impress others
- Give up your resistance to change
- Give up labels
- Give up on your fears
- Give up your excuses
- Give up the past
- Give up attachment
- Give up living your life to other people’s expectations
Click HERE for details of these simple things you can and should give up.
Luminita Saviuc edits the “Daily Dose of Inspiration” Newsletter which you can subscribe FREE at the same website.