Tuesday, March 5, 2013

'I Think You're The Father of One of My Kids ...'

Credit: http://us.123rf.com


My old classmate, Wah Yeong, was in his neighbourhood Giant when he noticed a very attractive woman waving at him.

She said, 'Hello.'
    
Wah Yeong was rather taken aback because he couldn’t place where he knows her from. So he asked, 'Do you know me?'

To which she replied, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'
    
Wah Yeong’s mind travelled back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife.  

So he asked, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table, with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?'
    
She looked into his eyes and said calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher.'

No comments:

Post a Comment