Saturday, September 10, 2011

Do You Want to Sparkle Every Day?



"Promoting health without encouraging others to seek wholeness is an exercise in futility. Not until we realize that our bodies are mirrors of our interpersonal, spiritual, professional, sexual, creative, financial, environmental, mental, and emotional health will we truly heal." Lissa Rankin

Do you feel a connection to the divinity within you?

Are you tapped into your authentic, brilliant, 100% sparkly, never-extinguished self?

If not, try Lissa’s The Daily Flame, it’s chock-full of inspiration.

Here’s a sneak peak into The Daily Flames :

Daily Flames To Rock Your World

Everything can change in the blink of an eye.

The love of your life can walk in the door and know in a second that you’re the one. That deal you’ve dreamed of can finally come through. The cancer can disappear. You can get discovered. The judge can rule in your favor. The pregnancy test can come up positive. The check can show up in the mail. You can get that call.

But it will only happen if you believe it can.

Just so you know, I believe, my darling.

Blink blink,

Your Inner Pilot Light

**********

When you’ve nearly lost hope and can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel, I will be your hope.

When things don’t go as planned and you’ve lost faith in everything you once believed was true, I will be your faith.

When you doubt the capacity for unconditional love and feel resentment and bitterness seeping in, I will be your love.

So don’t give up, my dear.

Hope, faith, and love are right here within you.

Bingo,

Your Inner Pilot Light

**********

I know the waiting feels like it’s lasting forever, my love. I understand that you wish you could snap your fingers and just know.

I get it. I really do.

But let me tell you a little secret.

Even if I could wave my magic wand, speed up time, and deliver you an answer lickety-split, I wouldn’t – not because I’m a mean little bastard, but because within the waiting lies a precious gift.

When you wait, you get very clear on what you desire and how much you want it. And when you get clear on what you really want, you can manifest anything.

Capiche?

Delivering clarity on a silver platter,

Your Inner Pilot Light

**********

Way back when you were little you said, “I know” when people told you that you were awesome.

Then someone taught you to say “No I’m not.”

But I’ve never forgotten how awesome you really are. So when I tell you you’re a beautiful, brilliant, creative, sexy, lovable, exceptional, friendly, snuggly genius with the perfect figure and a healed body, just say, “Thanks for noticing.”

Okay?

I know,

Your Inner Pilot Light

**********

Remember that time in your life when you really had it going on, when you were on top of the world and nothing was ever gonna keep you from being the shooting star you knew you were destined to be?

Guess what?

Holy crikey, McFly. We’re hoppin’ in the DeLorean and today is time warp day.

That time is now, and you’re ON FIRE.

Radiating like plutonium,

Your Inner Pilot Light

**********

Want More Fire In Your Flame?

Sign up now for the free Daily Flame.

Dr. Lissa Rankin practices Pink Medicine, updating and feminizing the broken, outdated patriarchal model of medicine and expanding the definition of health to include all the facets of what makes a woman whole so that she may heal, connect, and thrive in every aspect of her life. Dr. Rankin believes that science may cure, but only love can heal. She practices love, with a little medicine on the side.


No comments:

Post a Comment