Monday, September 16, 2013

FOUND IN A MEN'S PUBLIC TOILET IN SINGAPORE

Really Singaporean?

Shariff found these poems in a toilet in Singapore.

The first one: 
The ‘future’ is in your hand, hold it gently

Another one... 
Here I perspire in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.
  

This one by a budding poet... 
Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted
  

Then the next guy comes along....  
You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
And shit my pants!
  

Credit: s1.reutersmedia.net

The third guy with some inspiration.....
I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.
  

The 4th guy....  
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I come
here to scratch my balls ,
And read the bullshit on the walls.....
 

.... from Singapore's Nanyang Technological University

Then this guy from Singapore Fire Dept .......  
(written high upon the wall) 
If you can piss above this line, the Singapore Fire Department wants you. 

 
Since the Ministry of Environment owns the toilets they have something to say too..... 
We aim to please
!
You aim too
! Please  

and on the inside of a toilet door: 
Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout the entire performance.

And finally a restaurant owner took this aiming issue a step further.....
The hands that clean these toilets also make your food...please aim properly.

Next : To Sit or To Squat, Wai Yin asks.

No comments:

Post a Comment