And Avoid Issues With Their Weight
It may be difficult to keep your children at a healthy weight. Experts say the best way is to offer them healthy foods and drinks, and to set a good example yourself.
The American Academy of Family Physicians suggests how parents should teach kids about healthy eating:
- Feed your child a healthy, nutritious and balanced diet, including lots of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Be sure to include an appropriate number of calories, based on the child's age.
- Limit sugary drinks to no more than one serving per day. Encourage your children to drink water.
- Make healthy eating a family habit. Eat meals together at the table, and turn off the TV at meal time.
- Don't push your children to eat when not hungry or to finish all the food on the plate; let your children eat slowly and stop eating when they start to feel full.
- Offer your children rewards other than food.
- Limit fast-food meals.
A Multivitamin with Lysine and Prebiotics Tablets for children, who can start to chew, to improve their appetite, digestive health and promote growth.
CLICK HERE for more information or talk to our pharmacists TODAY!