Monday, October 8, 2012

The Parachute Club



Upon reaching 65, John decided to retire.

After having him under foot for a few months, his wife became very agitated with him.
She suggested he go and do something to occupy his time, like join a club or get a hobby.

John obliged and went out for a couple of hours.

When he got home his wife asked about his day and he replied, "Oh, I just went down to the park and hung out with the guys. And oh yeah, I joined a parachute club"

"What? Are you nuts? You're 65 years old and you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"

"Yeah, look I even got a membership card."

"You crazy old man, where are your glasses! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"

"Oh great! Now what am I going to do? I signed up & have paid for 4 jumps a week!"

Credit: lizboeder.blogspot.com
No John Ng,  this is not The Prostitute Parachute Club. This other silly old goat was in such a hurry, he missed the discrete parking space at the back of this fine establishment.

Ah Kooi, Huah Keong and even Kok Han may be able to show you this place on Hoddle Street, Melbourne but I cannot confirm if they have ever been there. 

Don't look at me! I am dependent on my daughter for transport when I am down-under.

No comments:

Post a Comment