Thursday, March 29, 2012

One Day at Sharif's Primary 6 class

Picture credit: http://dearoptimists.files.wordpress.com


One day at Sharif’s St Xavier Primary School in Air Itam, Penang, a teacher trying to teach good manners asked her students the following question:


“Ali Baba (Sharif’s nickname), if you were on a dinner date with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?”


Sharif said, “Just a minute I have to go pee.”


The teacher responded by saying, 'That would be rude and impolite.'


What about you, Kim Beng, how would you say it?'


Kim Beng said, “I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.”


“That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table,” the teacher responded.


She then turned to Johnny, the foreign exchange from Texas, “And you, little Johnny, can you show us your good manners?”


Little Johnny in his thick Yankee drawl, “I would say, ‘Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, to whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner’ “


The teacher fainted..... because Shariff and the rest of the prepubescent boys were screaming for Little Johnny to repeat this excellent pick-up line!


No comments:

Post a Comment